You will then spend an adventurous 30 minutes of hard dune bashing. You will then head further across the dunes to reach the desert camp.
At the camp you will be able to experience a short camel ride, try out the traditional henna hand decoration of the East, and enjoy a show consisting of traditional dancing, belly dancing, and amazing Tanoura dancing. Other activities at the camp include quad biking, hookah, a sand art display, Arabic coffee, falcon photography, and a carpet stall. When the activities are over, you will be taken back to your location of choice.
• Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November to January and extremely hot from June to September
• Please bring water/snacks for the journey, as refreshments are only available upon reaching the camp
• The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances, which may prevent certain activities from taking place
• You need to contact the local supplier at least 24 hours before the tour to arrange the exact pick-up time
• Hard dune bashing is not advised for motion sickness sufferers or people with injuries