- Experience a romantic cruise of Dubai Creek on a traditional dhow
- Enjoy Arabic treats and international cuisine
- Glide past the illuminated souks, banks, and palaces of Dubai's glimmering skyline
Enjoy an evening tour of Dubai Creek on board a traditional Arabian dhow. Sample a sumptuous feast of Arabic and international cuisine while gliding past illuminated souks and palaces.
What to Expect
Take a relaxing 2-hour tour of Dubai Creek under the evening stars and feast on international treats as you cruise! Set sail on board a traditional Arabian dhow, and once on board, enjoy a
sumptuous feast of Arabic and international cuisine while gently gliding past the souks, banks, and palaces of Dubai’s glittering waterfront.
A friendly driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the creek, where you will board a traditional Arabic dhow, typical waterborne vessels of the Persian Gulf traditionally used by pearl
As you set off, you will glide past the wonderful illuminated skyline of Dubai at night, and feast on Arabic and international specialties in the comfort of the on-board dining area. The dhow offers
an international open-buffet with appetizers, salad, fish, meat, several desserts to choose from. At the end of your romantic evening of soaking up the vibrant atmosphere of Dubai at night, your
driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Romantic ambiance at our Dhow cruise while cruising & dining aboard
- Welcome Drinks - Soft Drinks and Natural Fruit Juices
- Enjoy two hours cruising on Dubai Creek
- Two-tiered Dhow cruise
- Fully Air-conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck
- Mouthwatering Continental & Asian buffet dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Soft music entertainment – piped Arabic, English and Hindi music
- Tanoura Show with baby Laughing and Crying music making it more entertaining.
- Wifi Service For Customer on the Boat *
Know Before You Go
• Dress code: Smart casual and national dress. Slippers and shorts are not allowed for dinner cruise.
• The supplier reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore, the supplier reserves
the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour
• Due to the heavy traffic in the evening hours it may take a little bit more time to reach the dhow and it also depends on the location of the different hotels.