- See New Dubai's superb architectural structures in the evening light
- Cruise along the largest artificial canal, carved along a two mile stretch of the Persian Gulf shoreline
- Enjoy a tanoura dance show and a dinner buffet
Spend an evening under the moonlight during a dhow cruise of Dubai Marina while enjoying live entertainment, dining, and gliding across the largest man-made canal city.
What to Expect
View important landmarks of the "New Dubai" lit in the evening. This dinner cruise is great for both families and romantic couples. The surrounding area is a treat for your eyes and will give
you ample photo opportunities. The Dubai Marina Cruise sails on an artificial canal, carved along a two mile stretch of the Persian Gulf shoreline.
En route view the Dubai Marina Mall and other superb architectural structures while you enjoy live entertainment and a dinner buffet. The Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise sets sail daily in the
evening for two hours of cruising, dining, and live entertainment.
- Romantic ambiance at our Dhow cruise while cruising & dining aboard
- Welcome Drinks - Soft Drinks and Natural Fruit Juices
- Enjoy two hours cruising on Dubai Creek
- Two-tiered Dhow cruise
- Fully Air-conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck
- Mouthwatering Continental & Asian buffet dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee
- Soft music entertainment – piped Arabic, English and Hindi music
- Tanoura Show with baby Laughing and Crying music making it more entertaining.
- Wifi Service For Customer on the Boat *
Know Before You Go
• Dress code: Smart casual and national dress. Slippers and shorts are not allowed for dinner cruise.
• The supplier reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore, the supplier reserves
the right to amend and or cancel the schedule for any tour
• Due to the heavy traffic in the evening hours it may take a little bit more time to reach the dhow and it also depends on the location of the different hotels.