Call Us Now -
+971 56 5385826+971 56 5385826
A trip full of entertainment and extreme adventure! A must do experience while being in Dubai!
Hummer Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Price per adult: (AED 250)
Price per child: (AED 200) [3-10 years old]
Pick-up service : Pick-up and drop off are available from any location of your choice in Dubai or
Sharjah. Please note that pick-up and drop off must be from same location.
- Pick-up and drop back by Hummer.
- Desert Driving & Dune bashing in Hummer by professional drivers trained in Dubai desert driving.
- Sand Boarding
- On arrival at our desert campsite welcome Arabic Coffee & Tea.
- Unlimited soft drinks.
- Camel Riding.
- Arabic costumes for photographs.
- Henna Painting.
- Fragrant Sheesha (Arabian Waterpipe).
- International Buffet dinner, Veg. & Non Veg. With BBQ.
- Horse Show
- Fire Show
- Enchanting Belly Dance entertainment (except during Ramadan).
- Tanura Dance Show.
What's Not Included
- Quad biking
- Alcoholic beverages
- Larger-than-average henna designs
- Falcon photograph
- Drinks en route
What You'll Do
- Admire the beautiful scenery of the Red Dunes of Al Hibab
- Ride through the dunes in a Land Cruiser
- Drive across the sand dunes to a desert camp
- Enjoy activities at the desert camp including a camel ride, a delicious BBQ dinner, and an entertaining Tanoura dance show
Enjoy a 5-hour Dubai desert safari, the ideal tour for any visitor to Dubai. Admire the spectacular scenery as you drive across the Red Dunes of Al Hibab to a desert
camp, where you can enjoy a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.
What to Expect
You will be picked up from the location of your choice by one of the tour representatives and then driven to the Red Dunes of Al Hibab, approximately a 45-minute
journey. Here you can admire the majestic appearance of the dunes and the wonderful colors that change throughout the day.
You will then spend an adventurous 30 minutes of hard dune bashing. You will then head further across the dunes to reach the desert camp.
At the camp you will be able to experience a short camel ride, try out the traditional henna hand decoration of the East, and enjoy a show consisting of traditional dancing, belly dancing, and
amazing Tanoura dancing. Other activities at the camp include quad biking, hookah, a sand art display, Arabic coffee, falcon photography, and a carpet stall. When the activities are over, you
will be taken back to your location of choice.
Know Before You Go
• Ramadan takes place from approximately 18 June to 17 July and during this time there will be no live entertainment and no alcohol served
• Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November to January and extremely hot from June to September
• Please bring water/snacks for the journey, as refreshments are only available upon reaching the camp
• The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances, which may prevent certain activities from taking place
• You need to contact the local supplier at least 24 hours before the tour to arrange the exact pick-up time
• Hard dune bashing is not advised for motion sickness sufferers or people with injuries