Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
What You'll Do
- Explore the landmark monuments and cutting-edge architecture of Abu Dhabi
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Enjoy lunch at leisure at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall
- Stop for refreshments at a hotel overlooking Yas Island F1 Race Track
- Drive past the skyscrapers and beaches of Abu Dhabi Corniche
Our tour guide was very informative and very easy to understand. The tour around Yas Island was lovely and a treat to see the Formula 1 track. The Grand Mosque is unbelievable. A definite must
See the sights and landmark monuments of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour sightseeing tour from Dubai. Go to the Formula 1 Race Track on Yas Island, drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, pass the 7-star
Emirates Palace Hotel, visit the Grand Mosque, and more.
What to Expect
Discover the capital of the United Arab Emirates on a full-day tour of Abu Dhabi, with round-trip transfers from Dubai.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, make your way to Abu Dhabi, passing the Port of Jebel Ali along the way. As you approach Abu Dhabi city center, stop at Yas Island for a drink at a hotel
overlooking Yas Island F1 Race Track. Continue to Abu Dhabi city center, and drive along the Corniche to see the modern skyscrapers and pristine beaches. Pass the legendary 7-Star Emirates Palace
Stop for lunch at your leisure at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall. Enjoy some free time to explore the shops, before going to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Marvel at the columns and minarets of the mosque built
in commemoration of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Hear about the mosque’s work to enhance cross-cultural communication and introduce the center as a cultural tourism destination.
Drive back to Dubai for an estimated arrival time in the late afternoon.
- Hotel transfers
- Guided tour
Know Before You Go
• Please note that modest dress is recommended, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered, and a scarf is required for ladies so that they can cover